Ener-Vate work with a number of land owners all over the UK. We help then navigate through the increasing requirements of the UK government to reduce carbon and assist with concept designs that often increases land value by delivering a low carbon serviced site making it more attractive to the Developers/ house builders.
As the UK continues the shift from fossil fuels to the low carbon delivery of heat, it is imperative that the land owners and developers provide energy to the site ensuring it is not only technically viable but financially viable for the end customers.
Our services to this sector include:
- Assistance in understanding the low carbon options available have potential to increase land and service offerings.
- Development of low carbon schemes utilising heat pumps or low carbon heat from external sources such as Energy from Waste providers balancing capital and end user costs.
- Analyse Masterplan in order to develop an optimal low carbon scheme.
- Commercial modelling to identify development capital costs and compare these to traditional alternatives</li><li class.
- Develop marketing and communication packs for key stakeholders showcasing the benefits of their low carbon development site.
- Identify external possible investment opportunities to alleviate the full cost burden from the landowner.
- Support with funding applications which may be available to support the delivery of low carbon scheme ie Green Heat Network Fund.
- Procurement of an ESCo (Energy Services Company) and support legal team on structure documents.
- Support with any stakeholder engagement to include Local Authority and planning departments.
- Run procurement exercise to identify potential delivery partners in the market using our extensive industry knowledge.
- Project Management of the low carbon scheme and ongoing management of the asset to ensure it is maximised to its full capacity.
Not sure where to start? Contact us and we will be in touch to discuss your project requirements!
“ Armed with the very thorough, informed report carried out by Ener-Vate, Springfield were able to base their decisions on accurate and knowledgeable information.”
“ The Ener-Vate team provided a valuable resource alongside their commercial model which has proved to be an invaluable tool during our ESCo Development providing a clear insight into the long-term heat agreement that informed and influenced decision making.”
“ Ener-Vate were excellent in responding to the terms of the brief and working with Springfield to produce a concise and well-reasoned assessment of the viability of providing a District Heating System within a mixed-use Masterplan for around 2,500 new homes and associated uses on the south side of Elgin. ”
“ It has been good to have Ener-Vate on board to support us through this project. Their in depth industry knowledge and hands on approach to problem solving has been just what we needed. ”
“ We have been working with Ener-Vate for many years now and keep coming back for the high quality client focus they provide in sectors which are important to us. Ener-Vate fill the gap between technical options and commercial reality and the knowledge and experience that the founders of company, have flows through their dynamic and growing team. ”
“ Ener-Vate were able to bring their deep knowledge and understanding of the energy market to give Midlothian Council the confidence to procure and deliver an innovative public/private joint venture energy company. Of particular value to the Council was Ener-Vate’s flexible commercial model and their assistance with extensive market sounding and understanding of risk. ”
“ Safe Community Homes used Ener-Vate as their Low Carbon energy consult as part of their £40m housing scheme. As part the development Ener-Vate provided a feasibility on how to maximize natural resources to create a local decentralized energy solution encompassing the use of Ground Source Heat Pumps and Solar PV, aligned with the creation of a locally owned ESCo to manage the energy system. The work undertaken by Ener-Vate was of the highest quality, innovative and easy to understand. We want to continue to work with enervate on other project and we would be prepared to provide a capability reference if asked. ”
“ I’ve worked with Ener-Vate on several renewable projects throughout the UK and found their inputs invaluable. They have contributed various services on our Deep Geothermal DHN projects providing excellent financial modelling and expert analysis on Developer/Client documentation. We have also utilised their services on detailed feasibility for all of our Mixed-Use Developments both on DHN and Private Wire arrangements. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending their services on Renewables Projects and will continue to utilise their expertise in concept and delivery for our various green energy schemes. ”
“ Leeds PIPES have worked with Ener-Vate for several years and their expertise and tenacity has been instrumental in engaging customers and helping them to understand the business benefit of connecting to our network. This supports the partnership between Leeds City Council and Vital and has helped to grow our network significantly, with further major connections anticipated in the near future. ”
“ Having worked with Ener-Vate for over 12 months, I found them not only professional and reliable, but passionate about driving the successful delivery of heat networks across England. Expertise that many organisations require as they move towards achieving Net Zero. ”
“ Ener-Vate provided the kind of industry experience knowledge which helped us to verify all costs and that the roles and responsibilities of each party were assigned correctly and balanced. ”
Energy/Asset Management Services (EAMS)
Following installation of energy assets, it is vitally important for them to be managed. Ener-Vate provides industry commercial and contract expertise to ensure assets are managed to perform as designed.
Find out more