Ener-Vate regularly look to recruit dedicated professionals in the District Heating Networks Industry. If you are interested in having a confidential chat regarding opportunities we may have, please email: email@example.com
Contract Delivery Manager
Ener-Vate are recruiting for a North West/West Midlands based Contract Delivery Manager to join our rapidly growing business.
Responsibilities will include:
– Contract delivery progress reports.
– Management of estimating functions.
– Subcontractor management and procurement.
– Contract reviews and risk reporting.
– Negotiations for all delivery.
– Contract management, liaising with key stakeholders, statutory and non statutory stakeholders including LPA.
The successful candidate will have:
– Proven experience of managing energy infrastructure projects.
– Strong internal and external communication skills.
– Experience of Local Planning Authority policies and procedures.
– Working knowledge of CDM and Health and Safety regulations.
If you are interested in this position and would like a confidential chat to discuss the role, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Associate Consultant
Ener-Vate are looking for a STEM graduate to join our rapidly growing business as an Associate Consultant.
The position is open to candidates situated in the North West/West Midlands or Leeds areas with the flexibility to travel throughout the UK during the working week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing strategies on how to deliver decentralised energy networks dependent on client drivers
- Commercial Modelling (Microsoft Excel) – assistance in building and updating commercial models (supported by in-house training) for a variety of energy infrastructure projects
- Collating and summarising work into reports relevant to each project
- Client/stakeholder liaison – meeting with clients throughout the UK to discuss project requirements and updates
- A science, engineering, mathematics or building related Bachelor degree
- Good numeric and written skills
- Experience in/sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to learn and work both independently and in a team
- Driver’s license, access to a vehicle and open to travel throughout the working week (expenses paid)
If you are interested in this position or know of any connections that may be, please email email@example.com