Taylor Wimpey East London Ltd are developing a new build scheme at Monier Rd. Monier Rd is multi-use development in London E3.
It will provide 148 dwellings and c3000m2 of non-residential commercial space.
Utilising the industry skills, expertise and experience of our team, Ener-Vate provided the necessary support to TWEL in their final negotiations with the chosen ESCo Partner.
Ener-Vate also carried out a ‘sense check’ on the scheme to verify the figures and the initial viability. The focus of this small appointment was to focus on the completion and negotiation of the Employers Requirement document with regards to the D&B element of the install.
- Commercially model the development to verify ESCo viability
- Write the Tender Documents and send out to the market
- Develop the project-specific detail and update the Employers Requirement document
- Engage and negotiate the Employers Requirement document with the potential ESCo providers
- Interview the potential providers and provide a thorough review and report to the client
A full tender writing and market engagement service completed by an analysis report of the returned bids along with risk and recommendations based on client drivers