Ener-Vate fully understands and appreciates the complex nature of managing decentralised energy projects, very often requiring the engagement of numerous stakeholders both internally and externally to the organisation across multiple disciplines. We have the determination, perseverance, innovation and passion required to deliver successful projects.
Ener-Vate can provide project management services to support our clients through the project development processes into implementation, giving our clients the reassurance, comfort, knowledge and practical solutions founded from our established experience within this sector.
A key part of successfully delivering a project is to fully understand the drivers, culture and aspirations of the client – in the short, medium and longer term. This is best established and achieved through the full integration of the client team.
Ener-Vate have experience in supporting our clients, acting in project management / leadership roles across a number of decentralised energy projects across the UK. The scope of the roles varies widely, however, the key skills remain the same and can be adapted to suit the nature of the client project and the key objectives it is designed to meet.
Some of the projects and scopes Ener-Vate have undertaken project management responsibilities are listed below :
ESCo (Energy Services Company) development and establishment, procurement and contract negotiation
District Heating development, market engagement, procurement and contract negotiation
- New Build residential and mixed-use developments
- Retro-fit developments
- Project feasibility analysis, techno economic optimisation and investment proposals
- Major Renewable Energy generation plant project leadership covering
- Stakeholder engagement & communications
- Air Quality
- EPC & O&M procurement / management
- Fuel Supply procurement / management
- Off-take agreements (Thermal and Power)
- Risks and Mitigations
- Contractual negotiations
- Programme and interfaces internally and externally
- Site screening and project development for Balancing Services projects
- Due diligence, appraisal and reporting on project viability
- Existing District Heating Project growth and expansion through new connection agreements